Answered By: Sharon Nangle Last Updated: Aug 25, 2015 Views: 30
Answered By: Sharon Nangle
Last Updated: Aug 25, 2015 Views: 30
There are a variety of ways you can choose to contact the library.
To speak to a member of library staff:
- Visit the Library Helpdesk on level 2 of the Library;
- Telephone the Library Helpdesk 01334 462283.
Or you can:
- Email us;
- Visit the LibAnswers page where you can search for an answer to your question, or ask your own question;
- Use the Chat service, an online chat service available Monday-Friday, 9.00-17.00;
- Tweet us;
- Visit our Facebook page;
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian if your question is specific to your subject.
However you choose to contact us, please don't hesitate to get in touch!