Answered By: Sharon Nangle Last Updated: Aug 25, 2015 Views: 436
Answered By: Sharon Nangle
Last Updated: Aug 25, 2015 Views: 436
Short Loan is a collection of mainly undergraduate texts likely to be in heavy demand.
- Borrowing periods are restricted to a maximum of four hours during the day, or overnight.
- Only University of St Andrews Staff and Students can borrow Short Loan items.
- You may borrow up to 4 books from the Short Loan Collection, at one time.
- Short Loans are located on Level 2 next to the Library Helpdesk.
- Items are taken out and returned using the self-service machines in the Short Loan area.