Answered By: Sharon Nangle
Last Updated: Aug 25, 2015     Views: 61

Thank you for completing a Library Comments card recently.

I’m sorry you had problems accessing journal articles which we don’t have when you were working on your dissertation.  Perhaps you’re not aware of this, but the Library provides an Inter-Library Loans service which will try to obtain any materials which are needed for students.  To submit an Inter-library loan request you go the guide and use the University Staff and Students login link, then you complete the form for the Book, Journal Article, Book chapter or Thesis/Dissertation that you’re needing.

If you have enquiries about the resources you need but can’t access, just contact us.  You can ask at the Helpdesk, telephone us, or you can use the Library Chat service or LibAnswers service, or tweet us.  The Library aims to ensure that students can access the resources they need, so let us know if there’s anything you need, and we’ll do our very best to help.

Sharon Nangle

Academic Liaison Librarian

Live Chat