Q. Why won’t my BLDSS/On Demand Inter-Library Loan document download or open? Why am I seeing blank pages?
Answered By: Vicki Cormie Last Updated: Dec 06, 2019 Views: 67
Answered By: Vicki Cormie
Last Updated: Dec 06, 2019 Views: 67
- Are you online? Online access to the Internet is needed every time you open the document.
- Are you using Adobe Reader as your PDF viewer? If your browser’s default PDF viewer is not Adobe Reader, it will need disabling before documents can be read. Google Chrome’s viewer is disabled by typing chrome://plugins in the address bar, then scrolling down and clicking ‘disable’ next to ‘Chrome PDF viewer’. Chrome users may avoid this step by using a different browser such as IE or Firefox.
- Are you using a compatible version of Adobe Reader? Adobe Reader 10 or above is required on any device you use to view documents, including mobile devices.
- Are you using a shared computer? Has a previous user locked you out by clicking ‘Remember me on this computer’? If so, go to ‘Edit’> ‘Preferences’>‘Security’ and click and confirm the ‘Clear remembered account information’ button, then retry the download link
- Has the download link expired? The download link will remain live for 30 days from the date of the original email. If the download link has expired, the item will need reordering.