Q. What does the cart do in Library search?
Answered By: Sharon Nangle Last Updated: Oct 11, 2019 Views: 10
You can use the cart function, located on the right of each of the results of a search, to save the details of the resource.
- Click the cart icon to add an item into your cart
- When you've finished looking through your results you'll see the number of items in your cart, at the top of the page
- Click "My cart"
- You have the option to Email the list:
- Click email
- In the pop-up form enter the email address you want to send it to
- Give the email a subject
- Click Send.
- You have the option to Save the list:
- Click "Save the list"
- Login with your University username and password
- If you already have lists already you can choose to add the items to an existing list, or choose "Save to new list"
- If you're creating a new list, give it a name and an optional description
To see your lists later, login to your library account and under "Account options" on the left you'll see the "Lists" option.