Skip to Main Content


Q. Can you send me a scan of a journal article the library only has in print format

Answered By: Sharon Nangle
Last Updated: May 11, 2022     Views: 6

If the Library only has a print version of an article, and it's held at Main Library, Martyrs, Walter Bower House use the "Request scan" option in the record.  Scanned items are emailed directly to you.  

If you need a scan of an article which the Library doesn't have you may request it through the ArticleReach service.   For details of how to submit an ArticleReach request please see Please make sure when completing the online form to tick the box marked "Item not on shelf/ e journal not available".


Chat with us