Q. How do I access The Economist?
Answered By: Hilda McNae Last Updated: Nov 10, 2022 Views: 51
In order to access the University's current subscription you first need to register for The Economist. This gives access to the all content since 1997, articles, audio versions and podcasts, digital newsletters and the app. Access is also provided to The World in and 1843 magazine.
- Go to https://myaccount.economist.com/s/login/SelfRegister
- Use your University e-mail address
- Select a password (this is not linked in any way with your University password)
- You will then receive an e-mail click on the link to verify your account
- Access online or download the app. Make sure you login to the app by clicking on Sign in at the top right.
If you created an account with The Economist prior to November 2022 using your University e-mail address you will need to change this to a personal e-mail address. This will then allow you to register via the above link with your University e-mail address and get full access to the University's subscription. If you require help with this process please contact us at email@example.com
If you wish to access content prior to 1997 use the Economist Historical Archive from 1843-2014 using your University login credentials.