Q. How do I change the justification of my EndNote bibliography?
Answered By: Hilda McNae Last Updated: Jan 16, 2023 Views: 3
Answered By: Hilda McNae
Last Updated: Jan 16, 2023 Views: 3
In Microsoft Word EndNote may centre or justify the bibliography incorrectly. This is due to a hidden style in Word.
To change this and select the justification you want for your bibliography follow these instructions:
- Go to the Home tab in Word
- On a PC click the pop out arrow under the bottom right of the Styles window. On a Mac click on the Styles Pane.
- In the list of styles find the one called EndNote Bibliography (if it doesn't show click Options > Select styles to show >all styles)
- Use the drop down arrow to the right of the entry for EndNote bibliography and choose Modify
- In the Modify style box change the paragraph style to left justified (you can also change the font style and size in this area)