Skip to Main Content


Q. What should I do if I lose my Library card?

Answered By: Sharon Nangle
Last Updated: Aug 25, 2015     Views: 49

If you're a St Andrews student, please see the Student ID Card page.  Ensure you report your card as lost on iSaint to ensure no-one else can use it.

Staff who have lost cards should e-mail or telephone 01334 462755/2532 to report the loss. 

Other Library users, should report lost cards and changes of address to User Services (01334) 462283, email .

Related Topics

Chat with us