Q. What is the Short Loans Collection?
Answered By: Sharon Nangle Last Updated: Sep 17, 2019 Views: 1630
Answered By: Sharon Nangle
Last Updated: Sep 17, 2019 Views: 1630
Short Loan is a collection of mainly undergraduate texts likely to be in heavy demand.
- Short Loan books can be borrowed for 4 hours during the day;
- If you borrow a short loan after 5pm it will be due back for 10.30am the next day.
- You may borrow up to 4 books from the Short Loan Collection, at one time.
- Only University of St Andrews Staff and Students can borrow Short Loan items.
- Short Loans are located on Level 2 next to the Library Service Desk
- Items are taken out and returned using the self-service machines in the Short Loan area.
- If you want to return a short loan book when the Library is closed use the Out of Hours return letter box to the left of the Main Library entrance. The book will come off your record once Library staff check the book when the Library re-opens.
- Fines for overdue short loans are 50p per hour, or part of an hour.
- You cannot renew short loan books online