Skip to Main Content


Q. What can I do about noise in the silent study zones?

Answered By: Sharon Nangle
Last Updated: Jun 12, 2019     Views: 582

Levels 3 and 4 of the Main Library are designated as Silent spaces.

If you are annoyed by noise, text us and we'll send someone to investigate as soon as we can.  To report noise disturbance:

Text the word "noise" or whatever is causing a disturbance (noisy headphones, eating, chatting) and the nearest table number (e.g. 3-046) to 01334 303055

Related Topics

Chat with us