Q. How do I borrow a book?
Can you tell me how to use the self-issue machines?
Answered By: Sharon Nangle Last Updated: Aug 15, 2019 Views: 161
Answered By: Sharon Nangle
Last Updated: Aug 15, 2019 Views: 161
You can borrow books yourself using the self-service machines.
- Select the "Borrow" option on the touch screen
- Place your card - barcode up - under the red light on the machine
- Place the book(s) on the machine - you can borrow multiple items at the same time
- Check the screen to ensure all the books are listed
- Select "Done" on the touch screen
You'll receive an email detailing the books you have borrowed and the date they're due for return
If you experience any problems, just ask for help from Library staff at the Helpdesk.